NCAA Tournament Projections – March 11, 2013
Here is the bracket that I projected on March 5th and here is the updated bracket from March 11th. Also, for your viewing pleasure, here are my projected tournament seeds and my my full rankings as of today at noon.
- Louisville moves up to a 1 seed, and Indiana drops to a 2.
- Pittsburgh drops from a 2 seed to a 3 seed.
- I now have Stanford out and Colorado in.
- Creighton moves up from a 9 seed to a 7 seed.
- Last four in: Baylor, Virginia, Wichita State, and Colorado
- First four out: Stanford, Villanova, Arizona State, La Salle
- I have 8 Big Teams in and 7 from the Big East.
- Big 12 gets 6 team, ACC gets 5 teams, Mountain West gets 5 teams, and the SEC, Atlantic 10, and Pac-12 all get 4 teams.
- The Missouri Valley Conference and the West Coast Conference both get two teams in. All other conferences get 1 team.
- I have Liberty, who qualified for the NCAA tournament by winning their conference with a record of 15-20, ranked with the 309th best resume out of 345 and 268th in my predictor rankings.