Today’s NCAA game predictions with probabilities
@statsbylopez and I finished the first day of March Machine Learning Madness in 140th. After 32 games we are currently in 82nd.
Here are our predicted probabilities for today’s games (with ridiculous precision):
- Villanova over Wisconsin: 0.7490162
- Florida over Virginia: 0.5047416
- Gonzaga over Northwestern: 0.896185
- West Virginia over Notre Dame: 0.6114829
- Florida State over Xavier: 0.7793296
- Arizona over St. Mary’s (CA): 0.5626207
- Butler over Middle Tennessee State: 0.7420982
- Purdue over Iowa State: 0.5234515
Posted on March 18, 2017, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment